NUTTY The Nut Teething Ring: Nutty the Walnut is a nut-shaped teether, bath toy & sensory play toy for babies. Its realistic design will stimulate their senses and soothe teething gums. Its design with a hole in the middle makes it easy-to-hang from a strap & take it everywhere you go!
Nutty the Walnut has been designed by Oli and Carol, creating a quirky teether and bath toy designed for smaller hands. Nutty has been designed with textures your little one will love to explore and that is ideal for helping soothe teething gums. Crafted from 100% natural raw materials and hand-painted to give you an eco-friendly, non-toxic design. For added peace of mind, this toy has no hole to prevent the creation of bacteria inside.
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with natural pigments.
• Completely safe for kids. Our products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
• Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
• Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol you are contributing to several social project.
Bath toy and teether in one, handmade, soft, easy to grasp, safe to chew, stimulates baby’s senses, soothes teething gums, hand-painted with natural pigments, safe for kids, ‘no-hole’ design for hygiene, biodegradable, environmentally friendly, other designs available.
Bright, fun and naturally playful natural rubber toys that are perfect for teething, sensory and water play. Natural rubber toys from Oli and Carol are sustainably made from 100% natural rubber from the Malaysian Hevea tree - naturally safe and non-toxic, all have been tested by Bureau Veritas. No PVC, no phthalates, no plastic, BPA free. As there are no holes in any of their toys, they are easy to keep clean and hygienic. All the toys will float, without water getting in, and are light, durable and flexible - perfect for exploring hands and mouths. Oli and Carol support schooling for children at the Baba Jodh Sachiyar School in northern India as part of their social responsibility mission.
Size: 6.5 x 7 x 10 cm
• Sustainably made environmentally friendly and biodegradable
• No PVC, no phthalates, no plastic, BPA free
• Painted by hand with safe, natural, food grade dyes
• To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
• Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
• Our toys must be stored in a dry place. As any natural product, toys might start to mold if left on a wet or moist environment.
• Air drying between use is recommended.
• Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade.
• Every toy is different. Our products are handmade one by one, so small imperfections are what makes each product unique.
• Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
• Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
• Do not sterilize.