NELLY The Elephant Teething Ring: Meet Nelly The Elephant, the soothing and cute teething bracelet and bath toy from Oli & Carol. Super soft rubber feels comforting on sore gums, whilst the charming elephant design will keep them entertained. Easy to wear around the wrist, soft and easy to grip, the environmentally friendly design is hand painted with safe and natural pigments extracted from plants. Created using an innovative ‘no-hole’ technique that ensures no mould or bacteria can be present which means it is safe to be chewed endlessly by fussy, teething babies!
NELLY The Elephant Teething Ring by Oli & Carol is a soft chewable 100% natural rubber teething bracelet. Hand painted with safe, natural, food grade dyes. It is perfect for taking for a splash in the bath, with no holes in Oli and Carol toys are totally hygienic, fun and safe for kids!
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with natural pigments.
• Completely safe for kids. Our products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
• Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
• Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol you are contributing to several social project.
Bright, fun and naturally playful natural rubber toys that are perfect for teething, sensory and water play. Natural rubber toys from Oli and Carol are sustainably made from 100% natural rubber from the Malaysian Hevea tree - naturally safe and non-toxic, all have been tested by Bureau Veritas. No PVC, no phthalates, no plastic, BPA free. As there are no holes in any of their toys, they are easy to keep clean and hygienic. All the toys will float, without water getting in, and are light, durable and flexible - perfect for exploring hands and mouths. Oli and Carol support schooling for children at the Baba Jodh Sachiyar School in northern India as part of their social responsibility mission.
Size: 4'5 x 7 x 8'4 cm
• Sustainably made environmentally friendly and biodegradable
• No PVC, no phthalates, no plastic, BPA free
• Painted by hand with safe, natural, food grade dyes
• To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
• Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
• Our toys must be stored in a dry place. As any natural product, toys might start to mold if left on a wet or moist environment.
• Air drying between use is recommended.
• Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade.
• Every toy is different. Our products are handmade one by one, so small imperfections are what makes each product unique.
• Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
• Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
• Do not sterilize.
These eco friendly bracelets are soft and easy to grip and place around the wrist, little baby gums love the texture of natural Hevea rubber!