Dating Cards Game: A set of 52 question cards to spark insightful and playful encounters
Great dates are made up of great conversations: ones where we find out more about one another, discover what makes us both tick, share some of what we like and reveal how we see the world. This is a collection of cards that can be used on a date to help provoke the best kinds of discussion.
This pack includes 52 cards, each one posing an intriguing question or setting a challenge, designed to provoke, entertain and stimulate.
As a bonus, the cards are graded according to how probing they are (Easy, Medium and Hard) so that you can playfully match the discussion with the flow of an evening.
- How might you entertain a five-year-old child that a friend left you with for an hour or two?
- Sketch the course of three previous relationships you've had.
- Without thinking too much, complete the sentence: 'The problem with most of the people I've been on a date with is...'
- Who would you like to go back and apologise to - and for what?
- Describe your first kiss?
- What are the main points you would like to be covered in a speech at your funeral?
- 52 question cards with box
- Instructions included
Size: 90 x 65 x 20mm