Los Angeles Standard Candle: As complex and rebellious as its hometown, Los Angeles wraps a warm, woody base with night blooming jasmine, unfolding a luxe fragrance with earthy undertones.
Top night blooming jasmine, dry desert air, lime
Heart sea salt, coastal sage, yarrow
Base redwood, sea salt, beachwood
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere
Size: 7.2 oz
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
· Trim that wick! Before lighting, trim your candle wick to 1/4".
· Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent pooling. This is especially important for our 12.5 oz Large Candles and 17.5 oz Large Terra Candles.
· Safety first: never leave a candle burning unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
· Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
· Once the candle's gone, reuse it! Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want.