Los Angeles Diffuser: Overgrown bougainvillea, canyon hiking, epic sunsets, city lights. Redwood, lime, jasmine, and yarrow.
Created in collaboration with the Mayor's Fund, a portion of proceeds benefit organizations that drive civic impact, such as the Downtown Women's Center. Learn more about the initiative at laoriginal.com.
Our Reed Diffusers come in apothecary-inspired amber glass bottles with our signature kraft label and rattan reeds. Low-maintenance scent throw, all day long - no match necessary.
Just set it and forget it – no matches or flame necessary! Flip the reeds every so often to refresh the scent.
Our reed diffusers contain 3 fl oz of fine fragrance oil in a 4 oz amber apothecary-inspired bottle. Lasts approximately 2-3 months. Bottle measures 4.25" in height and reeds are 10" long.
Bottle Height: 4.25"
Reeds Height: 10"
Our reed diffusers contain a blend of naturally-derived and man-made fragrance oils. Each diffuser includes a bundle of naturally-harvested rattan reeds to absorb and slowly release the fragrance throughout your space.
• Insert rattan reeds directly into bottle and flip weekly or as needed to refresh the scent.
• To create a lighter, more subtle scent throw, insert just a few reeds or remove as needed!
• Keep away from direct sunlight or other heat sources to avoid drying out the reeds.
• Our fragrance oils are not developed for aromatherapy diffusers or humidifiers.
• Do not consume and keep away from children or pets. If the oil spills, clean up immediately, as the oils and resins can cause damage to some finishes.