ZOE The Zebra Teething Ring: Zoe the Zebra is ready for safari adventures - soft, easy to grip and wear on the wrist, Zoe can go wherever your baby goes! Little gums will love chewing on this 100% natural rubber zebra bracelet.
Zoe the Zebra by Oli & Carol is a soft chewable 100% natural rubber teething bracelet - easy to slip onto your baby’s wrist or to grasp. Hand painted with safe, natural, food grade dyes, Zoe has bold black and white stripes that will captivate your baby - they will love exploring the different textures of Zoe’s mane with their mouths and hands. Zoe the Zebra is perfect for taking for a splash in the bath, with no holes in Oli and Carol toys are totally hygienic, fun and safe for kids!
• Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees.
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Hand painted with natural pigments.
• Completely safe for kids. Our products follow all international safety regulations standards of products for kids.
• Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold.
• Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more.
• Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in colour and shape.
• Socially responsible. With every Oli&Carol you are contributing to several social project.
Bright, fun and naturally playful natural rubber toys that are perfect for teething, sensory and water play. Natural rubber toys from Oli and Carol are sustainably made from 100% natural rubber from the Malaysian Hevea tree - naturally safe and non-toxic, all have been tested by Bureau Veritas. No PVC, no phthalates, no plastic, BPA free. As there are no holes in any of their toys, they are easy to keep clean and hygienic. All the toys will float, without water getting in, and are light, durable and flexible - perfect for exploring hands and mouths. Oli and Carol support schooling for children at the Baba Jodh Sachiyar School in northern India as part of their social responsibility mission.
ZOE THE ZEBRA is an animal-shaped bracelet for teething and sensory play. Little gums will love the texture of the natural rubber. Soft, easy to grip and place around the wrist. Safe and worry free play!
Size: 4'5 x 7 x 8'4 cm
• Sustainably made environmentally friendly and biodegradable
• No PVC, no phthalates, no plastic, BPA free
• Painted by hand with safe, natural, food grade dyes
• To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
• Do not sterilize or store in the fridge.
• Our toys must be stored in a dry place. As any natural product, toys might start to mold if left on a wet or moist environment.
• Air drying between use is recommended.
• Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade.
• Every toy is different. Our products are handmade one by one, so small imperfections are what makes each product unique.
• Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume.
• Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
• Do not sterilize.
These eco friendly bracelets are soft and easy to grip and place around the wrist, little baby gums love the texture of natural Hevea rubber!