Moody Mint Dopper Original Water Bottle: 450 ml of perfection
Painstakingly sustainable, the Original is Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Silver.
Looking for more details? We admire someone who does their research. It’s exactly what our product development team did before they created the Moody Mint Dopper Original. And what a result. 450 ml of perfection, endlessly refillable with tap water. What makes us say perfection? You know, the obvious things: dishwasher safe (up to 65 °C), BPA- and phthalate-free, and lightweight for on the go.
Bottle and cup
And then there’s the above-and-beyond bits. Like the fact that the opening has a certain diameter to ensure optimal water flow and ease of drinking (true story). Or the unique, award-winning three-part design that makes your Dopper easy to fill, easy to take apart for cleaning, and turns the top half of the bottle into a cup. Genius.
Bottle on a mission
Dopper is a Certified B Corporation: we use business as a force for good. Each bottle sold reduces plastic pollution and kick-starts safe drinking water projects in Nepal. In 2020, we launched the Dopper Wave – a global movement creating a wave of change big enough to save our oceans from plastic pollution.
Holds 450 ml
Diameter: 6 cm
Height: 24 cm
Weight: 101 g
- PP — Polypropylene (bottle and cap)
- ABS — Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (white cup)
- TPE — Thermoplastic Elastomer (gasket in cap & cup)
- BPA- and phthalate-free
- The Dopper Original is manufactured in the Netherlands using wind energy
- Our goal is to help create a circular economy, which is why the Original is Cradle to Cradle Certified™ (Silver)
- All of our bottles are made with 100% recyclable materials