450 ml of perfection
Looking for more details? We admire someone who does their research. It’s exactly what our product development team did before they created the Tidal Teal Dopper Original. And what a result. 450 ml of perfection, endlessly refillable with tap water. What makes us say perfection? You know, the obvious things: dishwasher safe (up to 65 °C), BPA- and phthalate-free, and lightweight for on the go.
Bottle and cup
And then there’s the above-and-beyond bits. Like the fact that the opening has a certain diameter to ensure optimal water flow and ease of drinking (true story). Or the unique, award-winning three-part design that makes your Dopper easy to fill, easy to take apart for cleaning, and turns the top half of the bottle into a cup. Genius.
Bottle on a mission
Dopper is a Certified B Corporation: we use business as a force for good. Each bottle sold reduces plastic pollution and kick-starts safe drinking water projects in Nepal. In 2020, we launched the Dopper Wave – a global movement creating a wave of change big enough to save our oceans from plastic pollution.
- The Dopper Original is manufactured in the Netherlands using wind energy
- Our goal is to help create a circular economy, which is why the Original is Cradle to Cradle Certified™ (Silver)
- All of our bottles are made with 100% recyclable materials
Dimensions and weight
- Holds 450 ml
- Diameter 6 cm
- Height 24 cm
- Weight 101 grams
- PP — Polypropylene (bottle and cap)
- ABS — Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (white cup)
- TPE — Thermoplastic Elastomer (gasket in cap & cup)
- BPA- and phthalate-free