NO. 04 Teakwood And Tobacco Standard Candle: Bold and complex, this scent starts out musky and a bit sexy, with lead notes of leather, pepper, and tobacco. A base of teak and sandalwood with a hint of orange and patchouli make this best selling fragrance popular with men and women.
Top orange, leather, tobacco, amber, musk
Heart black tea, black pepper
Base sandalwood, teak, cedarwood, patchouli
The one that started it all. Some call it the boyfriend scent, we call it the O.G. Leather, teak, and orange.
Our 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with our signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is our most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
Size: 7.2 oz
Our candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals.
· Trim that wick! Before lighting, trim your candle wick to 1/4".
· Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar each burn to prevent pooling. This is especially important for our 12.5 oz Large Candles and 17.5 oz Large Terra Candles.
· Safety first: never leave a candle burning unattended, and don't burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
· Stop burning your candle when only 1/4" of wax remains.
· Once the candle's gone, reuse it! Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want.