NO. 04 Teakwood And Tobacco Diffuser: Bold and complex, this scent starts out musky and a bit sexy, with lead notes of leather, pepper, and tobacco. A base of teak and sandalwood with a hint of orange and patchouli make this best selling fragrance popular with men and women.
Top orange, leather, tobacco, amber, musk
Heart black tea, black pepper
Base sandalwood, teak, cedarwood, patchouli
The one that started it all. Some call it the boyfriend scent, we call it the O.G. Leather, teak, and orange.
Just set it and forget it – no matches or flame necessary! Flip the reeds every so often to refresh the scent.
Our reed diffusers contain 3 fl oz of fine fragrance oil in a 4 oz amber apothecary-inspired bottle. Lasts approximately 2-3 months. Bottle measures 4.25" in height and reeds are 10" long.
Bottle Height: 4.25"
Reeds Height: 10"
Our reed diffusers contain a blend of naturally-derived and man-made fragrance oils. Each diffuser includes a bundle of naturally-harvested rattan reeds to absorb and slowly release the fragrance throughout your space.
• Insert rattan reeds directly into bottle and flip weekly or as needed to refresh the scent.
• To create a lighter, more subtle scent throw, insert just a few reeds or remove as needed!
• Keep away from direct sunlight or other heat sources to avoid drying out the reeds.
• Our fragrance oils are not developed for aromatherapy diffusers or humidifiers.
• Do not consume and keep away from children or pets. If the oil spills, clean up immediately, as the oils and resins can cause damage to some finishes.